1. Medium density muscle roller is comfortable to use - making it easy for beginners, but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles. Soft enough to use while in pain from lower back injury, sciatica or plantar fasciitis.
2. One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain, increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercise sis part of a great stretching routine. Increases blood flow to massage site, flushing away stored lactic acid.
3. Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg, arms and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool downs.
4. Provides instant benefit to the hamstring, glutes and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym.
5. Loved by runners, Crossfit athletes, yoga and Pilates students, swimmers, physical or sports therapy patients, and those just doing a normal fitness workout. Great for the arch of the foot, and any part of the body but the spine or neck.